/_Now Is The Time_\ /_Now Is The Time_\

qell

i dont rele like anything but metal, so yu should asdd some guitars to this

Teh LoLgang is on the loose! Teh LoLgang is on the loose!

damn lol gang

not them damn lol gang again. Hopefully they will get caught by that talking dog, and those meddling kids.

indeed my friend, indeed. >: (

All power to teh lolls. >: (

Sonic 2 boss theme by me Sonic 2 boss theme by me

hehe

How odd, we seem to have uploaded two metal versions of this song at the very same time.

Very nice guitar playing. The drumwork was done very well too. It as all recorded good too. Nice work man

-METALSEATER

InYourDreams responds:

thnx!! xD... although i think ur version sounds better as mine ^^... but thx anyway!!

|-| Destruction |-| |-| Destruction |-|

\m/(*o*)\m/

Oh no my eyes are bleeding from the intensity of the guitar, my neck is broken because of massive headbanging incident. I punched through the wall and broke my knuckles in an angry rage. My ear drums blew out from the massive bass drum. And then some random guy kicked me in the balls *ouch*

That is how much this song kicked ass

OMG thanks! ;P

\m/>_<

There will be blood! There will be blood!

darkside

lol are you like starwars?

This is mad heavy. That riff is like awesome. The guitar was shredded liek a fucking dog getting chopped up by a mexican jumping bean on a turntable saw thing.

check out my new metal song =)

LoL, no starwars dude. XD

I got that nick since I can think of, lol. Glad you liked what you've heard. Mexican jumping bean...I gotta write that down. lmao.

\m/cheers\m/

-Theme Song- -Theme Song-

Oh snap

OH snap this is wicked heavy. That riff is like godlike

Have you ever thoguht of adding a cowbell? lolol

Good job keep it up

could ya check otu my songs ?

Xerxes-Sangco responds:

Haha thanks! Never thought of adding a cowbell ha! Ill try to add it in somewhere if when I try to make this a full song. Thanks for the review! Glad you liked it!

mastikate mastikate

Oh Shit

That crushed my skull it was so heavy. That is one heavy riff. Could use a drum beat or something, but still kicks ass.

yo could you check out my metals tracks lolz

darkkloud responds:

wow...no drum beat? how much of this did you actually listen to? theres obviosly a drum beat lol.

Metal Ramen Metal Ramen

HOLY SHIT

This song kicks so much ass. Every time I hear it i want to go and punch the nearest baby. Kick ass guitars and screaming. METALLLLLL!!!111111111

darkkloud responds:

thanks man, even though i dont believe tht i deseved quite the score you gae me, byut if you think so, then more power to you.

Fistfukk Fistfukk

HELL YEAH

METAL TO THE MAX!11

This is a kick ass song. Man thats all I can say.

Rock on